Why choose a Vertigo?
- Highly advanced design
- Fuel injected 2T engines
- High quality componentry – Reiger, Tech, BrakeTec
- Advanced technology – use of a simple phone app to change engine settings
Vertigo Racing imports the standard Vertical Works, the Vertical R aimed at the advanced rider and the soft smooth Dougie Lampkin Replica. Each model uses the same fuel injected engine, the same trellis frame, suspension, low mounted fuel tank and steering geometry to provide a smooth stable easy to ride machine. Engines come in 125, 200, 250 and 300cc size.
DOUGIE LAMPKIN REPLICA
The new DL Replica, available in 250cc & 300cc Versions, is an evolution of last years hugely successful model. It has been created thanks to Dougie’s vast wealth of knowledge & experience gained whilst winning his 12 World Titles. In addition to which we can add his 4 straight victories of the SSDT & recent back to back victories of the Scott Trial, always aboard a Vertigo. All of this unrivalled experience & expertise has been channelled directly into the designing and building of this new DL Replica.
Dougie has spent endless hours working very closely together with our team of Engineers at the Vertigo Factory. Intensively testing and refining the bike during the past months. This has enabled us to build the most responsive, agile, smooth and refined Vertigo to date. The bike is a true replica in the sense that all of Dougie’s own personal preferences in frame & suspension geometry, power delivery & map settings have been incorporated into this new model. As well as all of these personal settings the bike is loaded with a wealth of high-end racing components.
* All New Lightweight Chassis: For a more agile and controlled ride, whilst saving 800g Over the standard frame.
* New Tech Racing Forks: Give maximum precision and responsive feedback to the rider.
* New Reiger 3 Way Rear Shock: Provides even smoother & more controlled Suspension travel, as well as improved traction & stability in all conditions.
* DL Racing Throttle Body: Provides the rider with an extremely smooth & precise throttle response, throughout the rev range.
* Dougie’s Personal Engine Mapping: Providing a super smooth power delivery for maximum traction in all conditions.
* Complete Redesign Of The Clutch: Allowing for an even lighter, more responsive & precise feeling. Providing even the most demanding riders, the ultimate feeling of control at their finger tip.
* New Flywheel Weight Kit 366g: Allows the power delivery of the bike to be even
smoother & more controlled, helping to optimise drive and traction in all conditions.
* New Radiator Design & New Fan: Improves airflow & cooling, whilst being more
resistant to heavy impacts.
* New Silencer Guard Spacers: Give the rider more precision & control when
manoeuvring the bike.
* Lanyard Type kill Switch: Competition ‘ready to race’ feature.
* Ultra Light, Billet Machined, Triple Clamps: With anodised red finish.
* S3 Hard Rock Footpegs: In anodised red with non-slip steel pins.
* Carbon Fibre Engine Case Guards: Added protection for the engine cases, whilst adding to the overall racing look of the bike.
* Vertigo Brake & Clutch Master Cylinder Covers: In anodised red.
* Renthal handle bars & grips.
* S3 Red Anodised Clutch & Brake Adjusters: Allow instant fine tuning of your controls.
* Dougie Lampkin Limited Edition-Engraved Metal Plate.
Vertical R2 2020
If you demand the ultimate in quality, advanced technology and performance, then the new Vertical R2 is for you. Vertigo uses the highest quality componentry in their modern fuel injected engines giving you the ability to use a simple phone app to completely alter the engines power characteristics. This model incorporates many features taken directly from their World Championship race team.
New features of the Vertical R2
Engine changes include
- New design air box and filter
- New design exhaust
- Racing throttle body and high compression head insert
- Intercooler to keep engine running at its optimum temperature
- New 2020 Vertical R2 spec mappings for fuel injection and ignition advance to provide an extra 4 CV of power and 10% extra torque together with the other engine changes.
Cycle changes include
- Engine mapping switch now on the air box cover
- Tech Racing front forks
- Billet machined triple clamps in anodized black
- Reiger 2-way rear shock with separate adjustment for compression and rebound damping
- Billet machined wheel hubs in anodized red
- Factory spec machined rear wheel rim in anodized black
- Lanyard kill switch, Renthal bars and grips, Dunlop GP tyres, red anodized brake and clutch lever adjusters, red anodized footpegs and black anodized bash plate.
The Vertical R2 is available in 300, 280, 250, 200 and 125cc engine capacities. Delivery is expected in late April to early May. Prices are $11850 300cc, $11800 250/200cc and $11500 125cc. The 280cc bikes are only available to order.
Vertigo Vertical Works 2020
Vertigo Motors are delighted to present the Vertical Works 2020 models. Available in the traditional 125, 250 and 300cc versions, Vertigo also introduce a new 200cc and 280cc version. Vertigo’s team of engineers together with 12 time World Champion Dougie Lampkin and the Vertigo race team of Jaime Busto, Jorge Casales and Berta Abellan, have developed the latest version of the fuel injected machines to be even more refined and reliable than ever before.
The new 200cc machine combines the best elements of the 125 and 250cc bikes resulting in a machine capable of taking on virtually any challenge while been easy to control and forgiving when riding. The 280cc version will only be available under request.
Highlights of the new models are the fitting of a Reiger rear shock with rebound and compression damping adjustment. Tech racing front forks with adjustable rebound, end stroke and spring pre load adjustment. Lightweight billet alloy wheel hubs with laser etched Vertigo logos in red anodized finish. S3 hardrock footpegs, racing throttle body for extra responsiveness, billet alloy red anodized lightweight triple clamps as well as a host of other red anodized parts make the bike stand out.
The engine features a ground breaking fuel injected two stroke design. Mapping for both ignition and fuel injection can be changed with a simple phone app once the wifi device is fitted. The wifi device is available as a spare part. The engine can be tuned to suit the individual rider. A diaphragm multi plate wet clutch is fitted with three adjustments for preload.
If you want the ultimate in quality, advanced technology and performance this the the bike for you.
New features of the Vertical Works
Reiger adjustable rear shock. Compression & extension. Provides super smooth & controlled suspension travel. As well as improved traction & stability in all conditions.
Tech racing forks, with adjustable rebound, end-stroke & spring pre-load. Provide maximum precision and responsive feedback to the rider.
New lightweight billet alloy wheel hubs-laser etched with the Vertigo logo & fini-shed in anodised red.
FIM/Race-Spec Galfer rear disk.
S3 Hardrock steel footrests.
Racing throttle body.
New mapping customised to 2020 configuration. Allows the rider to switch be-tween a more aggressive map for dry & grippy conditions or a super smooth map for wet & slippery conditions.
New thermodynamic configuration.
New 2020 specification cylinder head – with red anodised finish.
Vertigo CNC brake & clutch lever adjusters – Allow instant fine tuning of your controls.
Renthal handlebar grips.
New Vertigo handlebar pad.
Throttle cable adjuster at the handlebar.
Magnetic lanyard kill switch-ready to race feature.
New design billet triple clamps-with red anodised finish.
Redesigned clutch: allowing for a more responsive & precise feeling.
New radiator design & new fan: improves air flow & cooling, whilst being more re-sistant to heavy impacts.
New silencer guard spacers: give the rider more precision & control when manoeu-vring the bike.
New 2020 Specification Re-Enforced Frame.
Dunlop GP Tyres.
Vertigo Mini Vandal
Vertigo Motors announce the 2020 MiniVandal with 16″ wheel sizes. These kids bikes have been developed for maximum fun and maximum safety. They are the only petrol engined kids bike of its size on the market. Safety for the rider has been Vertigos number 1 priority. These bikes are fitted with exhaust guard, side frame guards, fully enclosed front and rear disc brakes and a magnetic lanyard kill switch.
The bikes weigh in at only 21 kgs making them easy for kids to handle. New for 2020 is a new air filter system to keep dirt, dust and water out of the air box. A larger capacity fuel tank for greater range. The MiniVandals are also fitted with authentic trials tyres developed exclusively for Vertigo. The bikes are fitted with a 50cc 2T engine, centrifugal clutch and 16″ wheels front and rear.